The right place is very important for study as it affects the concentration of students. Many times students complain that they are not able to concentrate on studies. The remedy to these problems has been formulated by our ancestors through ‘Vaastu Shastra’. Here are few vastu tips which can help students to achieve success in their studies.The study room should be located in the directions which are considered auspicious for studies such as East, North or north-east of the house. As per Vaastu, these directions improve the power of concentration while studying. Make sure that there is no mirror reflection in their room. This may have effect of doubling their work load. Make sure that the student does not study under a beam otherwise he or she feels unnecessary pressure.
Locate Study Table according to Vaastu
The placement of study table is important for concentration. You should place study table facing East or North. Do make sure that the child should face East or North while studying. The table should not stick to the wall. There should be open space in front of child as it augments fresh ideas. The child should have a solid wall behind him as it signifies support. The study table should be square or rectangular as per vastu, it should not be too big or too small. A table of small size can be uncomfortable while working and a table of big size can affect working capacity of the child.
Placement of Bookshelves as per Vaastu
Bookshelves and cabinets should be placed in the East, North, and North-east directions. The cabinets should not be placed in the center of room. It is best to leave central portion of study room empty. Avoid placing bookshelf above study table. It may create unnecessary stress for child. Study table should not be cluttered with lots of books.
Color scheme as per Vaastu
The walls of study room should be painted in light colors rather than dark colors. Light colors are very auspicious according to vastu and enhance learning power of students. Avoid black color in study room.
Vaastu Tips to Create an Effective Enviornment in Study Room
- The room to be chosen for study should be in the East , North or the North-East direction of the house. These directions improve the absorption power.
- Ensure that your child sleeps with his head towards East or South. The head towards east helps in learning whereas the head towards south helps in maintaining magnetic balance of the body or earth. Avoid bed in study room as it may make child lazy.
- Avoid television in study room because it interrupts concentration of students.
- Place computer in south-east of the room.
- Make the room noiseless. The study room should not have any noisy toilet on the floor above or below the room.
- Do not let the child study under a beam.
- Make study room clean, clutter free and noise free.
- If the child is using table lamp, it should be placed in south-east of the table.
Next Reads Recommended / आगे पढ़ें :
Fill this form to Contact Us-
Vastu For Study Room,Vastu Shastra Expert In Delhi