Vastu recommendation for factories
- More open space should be in north and east rather than in south and west.
- Plot should be highest in south-west and lowest in North-east. If the plot is rectangular or square in shape, correct it as per Vastu.
- Boundary walls in south and west should be heavy and taller than walls in north and east.
- South-west portion of construction should be highest point.
- Canteen should be in south-east.
- Big trees for pollution control should be in south and west side only.
- Lawn or seasonal plants may be grown on east and north side of the factory.
- Big heavy machineries to be installed on south and west side of the plant area.
- All operators should face preferably north or east but never south.
- Production should be from south to north or west to east.
- Main end product will come out in north or east side.
- Raw material godown should be in south west.
- Finished goods godown should be in north-west.
- Dispatches should be made from north-west gate facing east.
- Transformer, Furnace, oven should be put in south-east.
- If the chimney is very high then put some iron poll or any pile in south west which is higher than chimney.
- Boss should always sit in south-west facing east or north. Boss means proprietor, managing director or working partner.
- The bed-room of an industrialist also plays a vital role in his industry. If his/her bed room is anti-Vastu, he/she will face problems in his/her industry.
- Water in south-east will reduce production.
- Parking in north or east side.
- RCC slab construction should be in south or west and shed in north or east.